1. Wrap a string or a thin strip of paper (max. 0.5 cm wide) around the base of your finger and hold it as firmly as you wish the ring to fit. If you have larger knuckles, measure both.
You may want to choose a size between the two to allow the ring to slip on comfortably.
2. Mark the spot where the paper meets.
3. Unwrap and measure the paper’s distance with a ruler while evenly spread on a flat surface.
4. Use the chart to determine your ring size and choose the closest number to your measurement.
* if you can't find your ring size send us an email on